- Prod. codeMembrane attachment typeDiameter (mm)O-ring diameter (mm)ColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
- Prod. codeSpigot Diameter (mm)Membrane attachment typeTo suit pipe diameter (mm)ColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
- SureFast SF-TLP tube washers
Tube washer for the mechanical attachment of the Sika-Trocal membrane in conjunction with appropriate SureFast® fasteners. Also for use with SureFast termination bar. Tube plugs are supplied with the tube as standard.Prod. codePrevious codeLength (mm)ColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
Aluminium channel termination bar
SureFast® TermBar™ is available to buy in increments of 1
The channel profile TermBar™ is used in flat roofing applications for fastening the membrane at parapet walls and penetrations, or as a peel stop on bonded system. It can also be used as an alternative to load spreading pressure plates for mechanically fastened roofs.
Profile: 30mm wide, 2.5mm thick, 7.5mm leg height.
Pre-drilled hole size: Alternate holes, 7mm diameter for fasteners, 15mm diameter for SF-T-LP tube washers.
Fastener centres (space between holes): 150mm
- Manufactured from high-grade aluminium for corrosion resistance
- Pre-punched holes to suit both tube washers and fasteners
- Supplied in 2m lengths for quick installation.
- Previous code ATB-C-2000
- Length (mm) 2000