DrillFast® mainfix fastener for heavy section steel up to 25mm, A19 washer
Carbon steel fastener for fixing to heavy section steel, up to 25mm thick
Supplied pre-assembled with an Aluminium / EPDM rubber 19mm diameter sealing washer, normally used in roof applications.
DrillFast® mainfix fastener for heavy section steel up to 25mm, A19 washer is available to buy in increments of 100
Carbon steel fastener for fixing steel sheeting and brackets to very heavy steel.
- Self drills into steel from 8mm to 25mm thick
- Unique drill point design 6.3mm thread diameter for increased shear strength
- Unique Enduroguard coating for excellent corrosion resistance
- Available un-washered or assembled with bonded fasteners
- Supplied pre-assembled with an Aluminium / EPDM rubber 19mm diameter sealing washer, normally used in roof applications
- Build-up Min (mm) 0
- Build-up Max (mm) 5
- Length (mm) 65
- Suitable for drilling into steel Min (mm) 8
- Suitable for drilling into steel Max (mm) 25
- Install with YellowDrive
- Diameter (mm) 6.3
- Fastener material Carbon steel
Self Drilling Fastener for 25mm steel
The DF25-SS fastener is specifically designed for fixing directly the primary steel work. It's available in a variety of lengths, for fixing both single sheet systems as well as structural composite panels without the need to pre-drill the steel.