Our in-house technical team works closely with Slavonia’s structural engineers to provide you with comprehensive technical support for your project. We will take time to understand the exact requirements of your project including:
- Building plans/elevations for the rainscreen including the area that needs to be covered
- Substrate material and thickness
- Your chosen face panels
- Your chosen insulation (dimensions including slab size and depth)
- Preference for a one or two layer system (if not determined by the build-up)
We then undertake the following calculations depending on your requirements:
- Substrate and wind load calculations to determine the configuration and fixing pattern for the SPIDI® Light façade support system
- 3D U-Value calculations to EN ISO 10211, which are the most accurate way to ensure the build-up meets the required thermal performance without thermal bridging.
- Fire rating tests in line with [more details required]
- On-site pull tests to confirm the structural suitability of your chosen system with the available substrate
We will then give you the technical datasheets and CAD files you need to be sure of delivering safe, secure and durable rainscreens. This will include guidance so you can quickly interpret the technical information, so your team are ready to install the system on site.
You can contact us at any stage of your project, from feasibility design through to final specification. The earlier you involve our technical team, the more we can help.