Frequently asked questions
1. How much do you charge for deliveries?
Our delivery charges are:
Next day Standard (By 12:30)..............£15 (Free for orders over £200)
Next day by 10:30 am...........................£30
Saturday Standard (By noon)..............£42
Saturday by 10:30 am...........................£45
London Same-day (inside M25)...........£95
Check out our 'deliveries' page for more information.
2. What is the earliest time of day you can deliver to site?
The earliest time of day our courier may deliver your goods is 7 am however, the earliest guaranteed delivery slot is by 10:30 am. If you do need an earlier delivery please call us on 0800 304 7616 and we'll try and sort a dedicated delivery for you.
3. Do you deliver on Saturdays, and is there an extra cost involved with this?
We do deliver on Saturdays (see the answer to question one above), however as we are not there to monitor your delivery we aren't able to assist if the driver has any problems. However, if you can supply a delivery contact name and phone number/email address they will automatically receive a tracking number and delivery updates on the day.
4. What is the lead time for your MatchFast® range of products?
We keep a large range of standard colours and sizes of MatchFast® fasteners in stock available for next day delivery. Any MatchFast® products being made to order will take 5 - 7 working days. We'll confirm the delivery date when we send you the order acknowledgement or you can always give us a call on 0800 304 7616 if you want to check before you order.
5. What is the lead time for your DrillFast® Lacquered range of products?
DrillFast® lacquered products are always made to order and have a lead time of two working days.
6. What are your office opening times?
We start at 07:00 and finish at 18:00.
7. Can I collect goods from your offices?
Yes - we have a collection point at our head office in the UK, and our office in Ireland (see addresses here), where you can come and collect your orders.
8. Can I order online?
Yes, you can order online, just click the 'Login / Register' link at the top of the website. If you are already an account customer, please still register for an online account and we then update your login to ensure you can order using your credit account rather than by credit card.
9. How do I get datasheets for all the products?
You can download the product datasheet from the product page. If you struggle to find it, or simply would just prefer to speak to us about it, please call our customer service team on 0800 304 7616.
10. How do I book a site engineer to come to my construction site?
If you're needing a pull-out test, another on-site service or just expert advice, we'll happily visit your site. We do need to know certain information so please fill in the form here. We'll then get in touch to discuss and arrange a suitable date and time.
11. What's the best way to request one of your technical services (wind load calculations / rainwater flow rate calculations).
To perform a wind load or rainwater calculation we do need you to provide us with some specific information. Please download visit this page for more information.
12. Can I get samples of your products?
We're happy to supply samples of many of our products - please call us on 0800 304 7616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
13. Do you have a minimum order value?
No - there is no minimum order value, however any orders below £200 are subject to a £15 delivery charge.
14. I haven't got a credit account, can I order and pay by card?
Yes - we happily accept most standard credit / debit cards. You can set up an account and pay online, or call us on 0800 304 7616 and we will help you with your order and take payment over the phone.
15. What email address should I send orders to?
Please send orders and enquiries to email@example.com. This inbox is constantly monitored by our sales and customer service teams from 07:00 - 18:00.
16. Do you offer a warranty for your products?
Yes - Fixfast offer an industry leading insurance backed warranty for many of our products. Please click here to find out more.
If you have any other questions, then please contact us