We expect our products and service to meet your expectations and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure this. If for any reason you have to return products to us, a Return authorisation form must be completed and emailed to the Customer Services team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Authorisation must be given before the goods are returned. Only a Fixfast customer services representative is able to authorise a return.
Click here to Download a Return Authorisation Form. This must be completed to start the returns process.
Conditions of Return:
- The goods must have been purchased and invoiced directly through Fixfast
- Goods cannot be returned in any circumstances more than 90 days after delivery
- Returns must be in good resalable condition, including packaging
- We cannot accept returns for made to order items such as lacquered products, non-stocked MatchFast parts or special orders where products have been sourced specifically for you.
- For standard returns, a restocking fee of 30% or £30 whichever the greater will be applied to cover costs
- Failed collections will be charged at £30 per failure. To reduce the occurrence of failed deliveries we recommend the goods being collected from an office location. If this isn’t possible the DPD app should be used which will give alerts for when the driver close. This can be downloaded here: http://www.dpd.co.uk/lp/yourdpd/index.html