Our Maximum Reliability Promise
We work hard to ensure our products and service to meet your expectations and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure this.
If for any reason you wish to return products to us, a Return Authorisation Form must be completed and emailed to the Customer Services team. This must be completed to start the returns process.
Authorisation must be given before the goods are returned. Only a Fixfast customer services representative can authorise a return.
Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Return
We understand if you need to return your order.
We ask that you read our conditions of return policy below. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
- The goods must have been purchased and invoiced directly through Fixfast.
- Goods cannot be returned in any circumstances more than 90 days after delivery.
- Returns must be in good resalable condition, including packaging.
- We cannot accept returns for made-to-order items such as lacquered products, non-stocked MatchFast parts, or special orders where products have been sourced specifically for you.
- For standard returns, a restocking fee of 30% or £30 whichever the greater will be applied to cover costs.
- Failed collections will be charged at £30 per failure. To reduce the occurrence of failed deliveries we recommend the goods being collected from an office location. If this isn’t possible the DPD app should be used which will give alerts for when the driver is close.
Exchange an order
If you need to exchange an order, please contact us.
As per our returns policy, there are some orders that we don’t accept exchanges on. Please read our returns policy carefully.
If we can accept an exchange, we will follow our returns policy. We will ask you to place a new order for the new item, and we will arrange a credit to your account and collection of the original.
We’re sorry that you feel you require a refund on your order. If you are unhappy with your order, please call or email us. One of our helpful Customer Services team will assist you with your query.
Call: 0800 304 7616
Please view our terms and conditions.
Check the status of a refund
The best way to check is to call or email us. We will be happy to help.