- 200mm Topdek fastener installation socketView product details
For downloads, specifications, instructions and more.
For product range, downloads, specifications, instructions and more.Prod. codeLength (mm)To installColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
DrillFast® carbon steel Topdek fastener for medium section
Carbon steel fastener for fixing Topdek panel to light section steel
DF6-TD-6.3 x 30 is available to buy in increments of 100
Specially designed carbon steel fastener for fixing membrane faced panels to light steel.
- Unique head design for easy 'one step fix' installation. The foam remains in place after penetration so there is no need to fill the hole
- Large rigid head in a one piece fastener for maximum bearing force
- Precise cutting notches to cut the membrane without damaging thin steel purlins
- Rotationally symmetrical for balanced loading and directional stability 6.3mm diameter for strength and greater loadings
- Watch the video to see how these products work in application:
- For fastening membrane faced panels to light steel
- DF3-TD: Optimised performance and superior pull out resistance for steel 1.2mm to 3mm thick
- DF6-TD: Suitable for a wide range of steel thicknesses from 1.2 - 6mm, including purlin sleeves
- Length (mm) 30
- Suitable for drilling into steel Min (mm) 1.2
- Suitable for drilling into steel Max (mm) 6
- Install with TD-DRIVE BAR
- Diameter (mm) 6.3
- Fastener material Carbon steel
Fastener for the Kingspan TopDek panel
Fixfast fasteners for the Kingspan Topdek panel. Watch to see how our fasteners stand apart from the rest.