- Prod. codeMembrane attachment typeDiameter (mm)O-ring diameter (mm)ColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
- Prod. codeLength (mm)ColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
- FO roof spout
The FO-Spout is designed to guide the water flow from a parapet drain. The fit onto the end of the a FarBo® ParaDrain or SumpDrain after it has been installed through the parapet, and can then be positioned to guide the water into the water control system.Prod. codeInternal spigot diameterColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
- Prod. codeLength (mm)For use withTo suit pipe diameter (mm)ColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
FarBo® SumpDrain outlet - with SBS membrane flange
SumpDrain is available to buy in increments of 1
The FarBo® SumpDrain is used in parapet or through-wall applications but is designed to be sumped for increase flow rates.
- Creates a suction effect to transfer water from the roof using a sump that the water flows into before entering the spigot, resulting in greatly enhanced flow rates and efficiency.
- The large flange provides excellent coverage and is available in various waterproofing membranes to suit the relevant roof covering.
- The flange is factory bonded to the spigot of the outlet which ensures a reliable watertight connection.
- The spigot is manufactured from high quality, corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Spigot Diameter (mm) 110
- Membrane attachment type Bituminous
- Length (mm) 730
- To suit pipe diameter (mm) 110
- Membrane attachment size (mm) 500 x 500