- Prod. codeTo suit pipe diameter (mm)Diameter (mm)O-ring diameter (mm)ColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
- 110mm roof spout
The FO-Spout is designed to guide the water flow from a parapet drain. The fit onto the end of the a FarBo® ParaDrain or SumpDrain after it has been installed through the parapet, and can then be positioned to guide the water into the water control system.Prod. codeInternal spigot diameterColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
- Prod. codeTo suit pipe diameters (mm)Length (mm)ColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
110mm FarBo® felt parapet outlet with 400mm spigot
Stainless steel parapet outlet with factory bonded bituminous membrane flange.
The FO-PARAPET is a one piece flat roofing drainage outlet designed for parapet or through-wall applications. It's available in three standard sizes and the factory bonded flange is available in a wide variety of membrane types.
- Heavy duty stainless steel spigot
- Factory-bonded seal between membrane and spigot prevents any water ingress
- Large membrane flange making it easy to bond to the roof membrane
- There is no 'lip' at the entrance to the spigot which reduces the risk of ponding
- Flow rate: 1.06 litres per second with a FO-PG-225 leafguard
- Spigot Diameter (mm) 110
- Membrane attachment type Bituminous
- Membrane attachment size (mm) 500 x 500