WANT TO TRACK YOUR ORDERS? WE’VE FIXED IT FOR YOU
We’ve teamed up with parcel delivery company DPD to make tracking your Fixfast orders easier. Whether you are in the office or on-site, the DPD app allows you to keep up to date with your order.
Tracking your order using the app saves you time by streamlining the process and removing the need to check on the progress of the delivery over the phone.
With the DPD App you can find out:
- When your delivery was dispatched from Fixfast
- When your order arrives at the DPD Hub
- When your order is out for delivery and your one hour window
- Track your parcel on a real-time map or use in-flight options to reschedule your delivery
- Who signed for your delivery
The process is simple:
- Download the DPD app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Fill in your phone number and email address.
- Verify the email address using the pin number sent to you.
- You’re now set up and can choose your options for tracking your deliveries
Download the DPD app now:
How the DPD app works
Once the app is set up and verified, you'll start receiving notifications for your Fixfast deliveries
1. First notification - you can see that your Fixfast parcels have been shipped from us.
2. Second notification - you can see your delivery address along with your one-hour delivery slot. You can also track the driver on the live map which updates with the driver's movements. Please remember to refresh the app to see the drivers latest position.
3. During your one-hour time slot, the app updates to tell you when the driver is 45, 30 and 15 minutes away from your address. This can help you ensure someone is available to accept the delivery.
4. Third notification - you can see who signed for your parcels and at what time. The map will show where the parcels were dropped off at, and you have the chance to rate your driver from 1 to 5, and leave feedback on your delivery experience.
5. Throughout the whole delivery process, you are able to call DPD or chat with their customer service team directly through the app. You can also track the history of the parcels by clicking on 'Tracking Activity'.
If you are unable to download the DPD app, text messages and emails can still be sent to you. These texts and emails contain a link to the DPD website, where you can find out all the information available on the app.