Q-Dek heater jacket
Heater jacket for Q-Dek insulation adhesive
Q-Dek heater jacket is available to buy in increments of 1
For use with the QD adhesive canisters. This product provides a means of keeping canister adhesive at a workable temperature during the winter months.
- Q-Dek airless spray polyurethane adhesive systems work best at constant temperatures above 15C to enable correct distribution of material 1 metre lead and male 110V standard supply connector for construction site compliance.
- Recommend use of a 30mA RCD for maximum safety
- Easy to use Velcro fixing straps for quick transfer onto other canisters
- Thermally insulated PVC coated jacket protects heating element and helps to maintain temperature during cold weather Thermal cut-out rated at 25°C to prevent over-heating of pressurised canisters
- Designed for the 22 litre canisters, it can be adjusted to fit smaller canisterse.g. the 13.6l Mini canister, within the limitation of the length of the Velcro straps (600mm _ 800mm circumference approx.)
- Suitable for all outside environmental conditions, including use while raining, but should not be immersed in water
- Fully certified in accordance with EN60079, and is CE marked to comply with LV and EMC directives
- For use with QD-3000 adhesive