KOMBI is an engineered range of modular stair and platform systems designed to provide secure access to roof decks, machinery, service platforms and other maintenance areas. The modular design means KOMBI can be tailored to your exact requirements and allows for simple on site assembly, without the need for welding.
KOMBI is manufactured from aluminium meaning it is lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant. The system is complemented by a range of hand and knee rails, which provide extra stability and protection.
KOMBI modular stair access system: designed to be different
- Drawing on more than 40 years of engineering experience, Fixfast has launched KOMBI, a unique, safe stair access system. Key features include:
- Versatile solution: Modular design means that KOMBI stair access system can be configured to your exact specification
- Aluminium construction: Lightweight and durable with natural resistance to corrosion, so structural integrity is not compromised by on site cutting or drilling
- Easy installation: The unique KOMBI fastening system ensures components are fastened together correctly and thanks to the system’s lightweight construction, no cranes or lifting equipment is required
- Designed with the user in mind: KOMBI stair access system combines the highest level of safety with ergonomic design for ease of access
- Highly adjustable: KOMBI features variable stair angles and tread spacing to allow for easy adjustment on site
- Short lead times: KOMBI is held in stock and supplied in kit form ensuring speedy delivery
Kombi systems are constructed using standard components configured to suit a range of different applications. Fixfast can also provide KOMBI design configurations to suit specialist applications. These can be supplied semi-assembled or in kit form for on-site assembly.
KOMBI Steps are sturdy modular aluminium steps that are available in various sizes and configurations to provide users with easy access over obstacles.
KOMBI step and stair bridges
KOMBI Step and Stair Bridges provide safe and easy access over obstructions, including pipes, joints, ducts and expansion joints on rooftops and other areas. They are available in a variety of widths to accommodate different specifications and feature non-penetrating feet to prevent damage to membrane-covered roofs. Guardrails can be fitted to the crossover section to ensure additional security and stability.
KOMBI Ramps provide access over obstructions such as pipes by both foot traffic or vehicular traffic. They are available in a wide range of sizes and widths to suit specific applications.