- SureFast® carbon steel oval flat pressure plate washerProd. codePrevious codeColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
- Prod. codeLength (mm)To installColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
SureFast® 95mm carbon steel countersunk locking fastener
Carbon steel countersunk fasteners for fixing insulation and single ply / bitumen membrane to steel and timber decks in combination with SureFast pressure plates. Also suitable for metal flashing attachment. Please note they are not for use in conjunction with SureFast tube washers.
SF-RS-CL-5.2 x 95 is available to buy in increments of 100
Carbon steel countersunk fasteners for fixing insulation and membrane to steel and timber decks in combination with SureFast pressure plates. Please note they are not suitable for use with SureFast tube washers.
For mechanically fixing flat roofing accessories and trims to thin steel and timber materials.
For mechanically fixing timber battens and timber-like materials to thin steel.
- Buttress thread ensures excellent pull-out resistance
- Accurate, rapid drilling performance
- Low profile, ribbed countersunk head for unobtrusive finish
- Enhanced driveability from No.2 square drive
- ETA Approval and CE Marked
- UKTA Approval and UKCA Marked
- Previous code CLS-5.2 x 95
- Build-up into 18mm plywood deck Min (mm) 33
- Build-up into 18mm plywood deck Max (mm) 65
- Build-up into 0.7mm steel deck Min (mm) 38
- Build-up into 0.7mm steel deck Max (mm) 80
- Length (mm) 95
- Install with No.2 square drivebar
- Diameter (mm) 5.2
How to mechanically fix bituminous membranes
The NFRC's Safe2Torch campaign lists many scenarios where gas torches should not be used on flat roof installations. This animated video explains how to mechanically fix bitumen membranes when an installation using a gas torch isn't suitable.