- Prod. codeLength (mm)Diameter (mm)ColourYour priceQty/boxDelivery availableQty
SureFast® 200mm carbon steel 6.1mm diameter fastener
Carbon steel fasteners for fixing insulation and single ply / bitumen to concrete, timber and some steel decks.
Build up figures are shown without allowance for tube washer or plate, for more information please see our product selector page.
SF-RS-6.1 x 200 is available to buy in increments of 100
Carbon steel fasteners for fixing to concrete, timber and some steel decks.
Can be combined with SureFast® tube washers and pressure plates to suit insulation and membrane applications.
- Specially designed thread formation for use with concrete and timber substrates
- Excellent performance and resistance to unwinding
- ETA Approval and CE Marked
- UKTA Approval and UKCA Marked
- Purpose designed and precision manufactured by Fixfast
- Previous code HD-6.1 x 200
- Build-up into structural concrete Min (mm) 126
- Build-up into structural concrete Max (mm) 175
- Build-up into 18mm plywood deck Min (mm) 126
- Build-up into 18mm plywood deck Max (mm) 170
- Length (mm) 200
- Install with Torx 25 drivebar
- Pre-drill diameter (mm) 5.0
- Diameter (mm) 6.1
How to mechanically fix bituminous membranes
The NFRC's Safe2Torch campaign lists many scenarios where gas torches should not be used on flat roof installations. This animated video explains how to mechanically fix bitumen membranes when an installation using a gas torch isn't suitable.