Safe access to the roof is a vital consideration for safe and regular roof maintenance, and any rooftop plant or equipment.
Not only will having permanent access solutions allow simpler access to the roof, but a failure to provide proper safe access and collective protection solutions can result in injury or even death for those that work at height.
This detailed seminar highlights vital considerations when specifying permanent access to raised areas.
You will learn:
- The need for working at height
- Who the design responsibility lies with
- Understanding and mitigating roof risk
- Working at height legislation that specifiers need to be aware of
- Statutory obligations
- Permanent access and collective protection
This seminar is led by Chris Duffy, National Specification Manager, who will provide plenty of practical examples and give you an opportunity to ask questions throughout the session.
This practical session also has the advantage of being tailored to you and your needs, as Chris is always available to discuss any specific projects or applications to assist with creating written specifications.